Your wedding day should be a perfect day for the bride, groom and family. Many couples take the task of planning there wedding and do a great job at it.
At All Seasons Event Rentals we know that your wedding day should be stress free day for the bride, groom and family members. It's a day for you to enjoy and remember for always. That is why we created the Day of Coordination Package for our couples.
Month-of/Day of Wedding Coordination Package
Coordinators responsibilities include:
- Initial Consultation to explain coordination process
- Unlimited email communication from date of contract
- Unlimited phone communication from date of contract
- Coordination of ceremony and reception
- Review all party rental needs/confirm vendor arrivals
- Finalize with vendors two weeks out
- Serve as the contact person for your vendors on event date
- Set up/brake down table numbers, names, escort cards, favors, guest book.
- Supervision set up/brake down of event
- Coordination of activities-dancing, cake cutting, toasts, etc
- Distribute final payments/tips for vendors
- Follow up emails with vendors/venue if necessary
- Help distribute materials to guest (e.g. programs/parking permits)
- Work with banquet staff throughout the event to ensure we follow timeline.
- Ensure payment of vendors, tip and balances.
- Ensure gifts and personal items are deliver to bridal suite or place of choice.
Other Services We Provide:
- Ordering rental items
- Attending vendor meetings
- Venue research
- Site and Venue Selection
Inquire about pricing.